Thursday, October 26, 2006

Flight!!

As I checked my email yesterday I noticed that there was a note from my mission, so i eagerly opened it. It was my flight itenerary. I was to have a 14 hour layover in Salt Lake City. Oh good Greaf I thought. What am I going to do with myself for that ammount of time? So I called Mom. Told her my delima and she suggested that I call my mission president and see what he has to say. I agreed. Just as I was getting ready to call my Mission President the phone rang. It was him. He informed me that I was to stay the night at the MTC in Provo and them meet up with the missionaries leaving the MTC in the morning. All kinds of exciting. He is excited to get me, and I am excited to be going back. I get to stay at the MTC again. WOHO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home