Thursday, October 26, 2006

Short Stint

Hello and Greatings from..... California. It is Jamie and I am home for just a few more days. I came home for surgury.Surgury went fine and just 2.5 weeks after surgury I am cleared to go back into the field and work. I have resilved to work harder the seccond half of my mission than I did the first half. I got a rare outsideish look at what my life would be like if I had not gone out. Quite frankly it scared me. Some people have not grown or changed since I last saw them.... nine months ago. It has been nice remaining a missionary through this. If I get caught in a situation that I don't like, I can just claim that I'm a missionary and get out that way. It has really been a blessing to be able to see everyone and see how they are doing. It has strengthened my resolved to be the best that I can and to continue to learn and go. I am glad that I have been able to come home and I am excited to head back with all the strength that I have to be the best missionary that I an be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home