Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Report

Mom, Dad, Max and all else who might be possible reading this letter:
Well, unfortunatly there is nothing uberly exciting to note this week. Mom, thanks for getting that birth certificate out to me. Was it where I thought it was? Well, so this week has been full of tracting. we currently have 1 investigator, Kevin and so we have been out tracting everyday. It is getting really tiring. We are starting to set up appointments to get Family mission plans set up however, and we are doing member stop bys at night so that we are not out tracting in the dark and at 8:30 at night.
Last Thursday was the fireside with Elder Clayton of the 70 and it was awesome. We went and we were thankful that we were be able to go. We took two recent converts and one of the Elders investigators. One of the recent converts, Elsa, she is 83 and wasnt sure if she wanted to go. We finally convinced her that she really did want to go. We had a blast and All three of them felt the spirit of the meeting and so did we. It was great, and it really rejuvinated our spirits. It made us realize how much we are appreciated because Elder Clayton asked some of the recent converts to say a few words about how they felt about us full time missionaries. Many of them spoke about the sisters. Anyway, so that is all for this week. Sorry.
PS. Mom. did you and Dad get my letter this week? And what's the status on an address for me to write Siah at? I will try to remember to ask President on Monday at interviews if I can email him.
Anyway, Lotsa love comming from Illinois.
Sister Jamie luthy
PPSS
So, I have been thinking, and my birthday is comming up soon...... so here is my birthday wish list, never fear, its all stuff that i had defore my mission that should be in that clothes basket of things that i could not fit. so here it is:
my fleese sweats, maybe in my closit still
my church music, including the the hollow of they hand which dad thinks he is stealing.... including my voice male cd's PLEASE
cd player and speakers that Dad baught for me for christmas
book of mormon Cd's
and my/mom's nature dound cd's.
Thanks

Also..... max, could you make me a special cd of upbeat church music, maybe borrow some cd's from some of your cool friends in Washington. :)
Thanks.
JAmie

Ok,so one more thing....apparently a few people forgot that I do have a mail box that sits empty most everyday :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home